Valencia County Assessor
Assessor’s Office is currently open to the public
*Please call our front office (505)866-2065 if you have questions*
Attention: If EagleWeb (property records search) is showing a 2019 value that means that there was no change for 2020. If you have any questions please let us know.
We do still encourage customers to utilize our online resources for filing out and submitting documents.
Most of the Assessor’s information can be found online.
For assistance, please call (505)866-2065
The Valencia County Assessor’s Office is committed to serving the public with respect, and transparency. We Strive to meet or exceed the statutory requirement set forth by the State of New Mexico.
The Assessor’s Office is responsible of producing the annual property tax roll to the County Treasurer in a timely and accurate manner, notifying property owners of their assessed property value, verifying, maintaining records and documenting ownership changes recorded in Clerk’s Office.
The Assessor’s Office provides an interactive Geographic Information System (GIS) Map and forms for programs such as, Low Income Value Freeze, Farm and Livestock special method of valuation, and property tax exemptions for Veterans, and Head of Household.
Exemption Applications & Information
- Affidavit of Loss of Veterans Tax Exemption Certificate (PDF)
- Claim for Exemption of Property Nongovernmental Entities part 1 of 2 (PDF)
- Claim for Exemption of Property Nongovernmental Entities part 2 of 2 (PDF)
- Head of Family Application (PDF)
- Veterans Aplication for Tax Exemption (PDF)
- Veterans Aplication for Tax Exemption Information Sheet (PDF)
Protest Petition and Information
Additional Forms and Information
- Address Change request form (PDF)
- Farm and Livestock Application (PDF)
- Land Used Primarily for Agricultural Purposes Special Method of Valuation(PDF)
- Low Income Value Freeze Instructions (PDF)
- Low Income Value Freeze Application (PDF)
- New Mexico Business Personal Property Report 2020 (PDF)
- Residential Real Property Transfer Declaration Affidavit (PDF)
- Special Method of Valuation for Land Used Primarily for Agricultural Purposes (PDF)