Valencia County Assessor
The Valencia County Assessor’s Office is committed to serving the public with respect, and transparency. We Strive to meet or exceed the statutory requirement set forth by the State of New Mexico.
The Assessor’s Office is responsible of producing the annual property tax roll to the County Treasurer in a timely and accurate manner, notifying property owners of their assessed property value, verifying, maintaining records and documenting ownership changes recorded in Clerk’s Office.
The Assessor’s Office provides an interactive Geographic Information System (GIS) Map and forms for programs such as, Low Income Value Freeze, Farm and Livestock special method of valuation, and property tax exemptions for Veterans, and Head of Household.
Exemption Applications and Information
Manufactured/Mobile Home Forms and Information
Additional Forms and Information
- Address Change request form (PDF)
- Developer's Multiple Lot Discount Application (PDF)
- Farm and Livestock Application (PDF)
- Land Used Primarily for Agricultural Purposes Special Method of Valuation(PDF)
- New Mexico Business Personal Property Report (PDF)
- New Mexico Livestock Report (PDF)
- Residential Real Property Transfer Declaration Affidavit (PDF)
- Special Method of Valuation for Land Used Primarily for Agricultural Purposes (PDF)